Oftentimes in the spring, I'll take a moment to "check in" with myself to see how I'm doing. It might sound silly to some, but doing this at least once a year helps me to stay centered. Here are 10 things I've learned about myself:
1. I enjoy blogging.
2. I prefer the company of like-minded, positive people.
3. I don't miss white sandwich bread. Yuck!
4. Every once in a while, I must have lemon cake.
5. I need more time alone to recharge.
6. I need to make time for more recreational reading.
7. I am in the process of reinventing myself again.
8. For me, friendship knows no geographical boundaries.
9. I have the ability to write that book.
10. I always want God to be the center of my life.
Okay, enough reflecting. Back to work! :D