If you say you are going to be somewhere at a certain time, then do it. Don't expect us to wait around.
We have other friends of the male gender, so leave your jealousy at the door!
- We may be emotional beings, but do not lie to squirm your way out of trouble. We are not as gullible as you think.
- Learn to clean up the toilet. If taking care of your business is so difficult for you, learn to use a toilet brush and sponge to clean up after yourself.
- Shave every day. One day's growth of facial hair is worse than a girl not shaving her legs for a week.
- We really don't find it attractive when you stand there scratching yourself in the morning, afternoon or night. Please do it in private.
- Don't fix it if it's really not broke. You don't need to take everything apart out of curiosity.
- Ask for directions.
- "I don't feel like talking right now" is an acceptable thing to say. The unacceptable thing to do is sit there and pretend you're listening and just say "uh huh" and "yes, dear." It's condescending.
- Get rid of your holey underwear.
- One remote is ENOUGH. No need to have a control tower in the living room.
- Your way is not always the right way. Learn to say "I was wrong."
- If we can't talk to you during a football game, then don't try to get our attention during a Lifetime movie.
- If you say you are going to do something, then just do it. Don't sit around thinking of creative excuses why you couldn't get to it.
- We are not your mothers, so don't expect us to clean up after you like one.
- Wendy's chili is not considered a romantic dinner for two.
- Hey, we CAN be friends with our ex, so deal with it!
- We understand that you have to put on a manly act in front of your friends. But in the privacy of your own home, it's okay if you just want to cuddle.
Tags: Communication, Men and Women, Culture, Relationships, Humor, Media by Sistrunk