Monday, April 04, 2016

Birthday wishes to a member of blogging royalty

April 5 is SAJ Shirazi's birthday.  I've crowned him "King for the Day."  If you're new to the blogging, you may wonder why I'm singling him out. Shirazi is one of the most talented online writers in the blogosphere. 
He publishes several sites, including his cornerstone blog, Light Within, and sajshirazi.com.  He's the go-to expert on all things about blogging. Shi, as I fondly call him, has taught me a great deal on blogging best practices.

In the early 2000s, Shi emerged as one of the premier English bloggers in Southeast Asia. Little did I know when we discovered his site nine years ago that we'd become great online friends. 

Through Shirazi, I have met other outstanding bloggers.Over the years, Shirazi has developed a strong online presence.  Even so, he's a pretty humble guy.  He's caring, resourceful, and incredibly smart.  He's my blog crush.

SAJ Shirazi has fame and legends of fans.  His contact list is a who's who of blogging and business.  His colleagues hold him in high esteem, and he has a beautiful, loving family.  

Everyone likes a good celebration, even Shi. :-)

No comments: