Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grow your business with Direct TV

I ditched cable a year ago and switched to Direct TV. I never looked back. To me, cable could not match the features and HD programming offered by satellite TV.

Many of my friends are business owners and managers, and I can’t wait to tell them about Direct TV for Business. Customized packages are available to corporations and small businesses, and they’re all affordable. In this economy, everyone is watching the bottom line. It's possible for my business friends to increase their clientele and not break the bank.

When I’m choosing a restaurant, I look for amenities, and 100% HD programming by Direct TV is one of them. I’m a die-hard news junkie, so any business that offers my favorite news channels gets two thumbs up from me. My male colleagues, meanwhile, are all about sports. Direct TV offers something for everyone: entertainment, news, information, and sports to customers and clients.

From time to time, we all find ourselves sitting in front of a receptionist, waiting for the dentist or a meeting with a business associate. I don’t like looking at four walls. That’s where Direct TV for Commercial comes in. The programming helps people like me to relax. I think the XM satellite radio offering is a real plus.

Even at the fitness room, my daughter and I find hitting the treadmill pretty painless if we’re watching our favorite shows. Put “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” on the screen, and my daughter is subject to walk an extra mile!

Direct TV for Business offers more than 40 packages – for Fortune 500 offices and small businesses. Installation is free, and pricing is based on the size of your company. Even start-ups can get more than 100 channels and still stay within budget.

In this economy, the organizations that survive are the ones that are able to grow their businesses, satisfy customers, and maintain an edge over the competition. It pays to stay ahead of the game.

No comments: