The Lemonade Award recognizes sites that show great attitude and/or gratitude. Ian, I am touched by your thoughtfulness. Thank you.
It is now my turn to honor ten other sites. Before I announce the winners, here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites, and link to this post.
I am thrilled to nominate the blogs I find deserving of the Lemonade Award. However, this is a random choice because there are many others. Here they are...in no particular order:
- Lessons Learned
- Baba Notes
- Cuckoo's Call
- Words of a Broken Mirror
- Lillie Ammann
- Waking Ambrose
Congrats to all!
Tags: Blogging, Lemonade Award, Writing, Media by Sistrunk