Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas




Remembering the Christmas miracle and the treasure of friendship

During this joyous season, I remember the prophesy of peace - and the reason for the season of Christmas. It is also a time to be thankful for friends.


A FRIENDSHIP PRAYER

Dear Lord,
Thank you for a special gift,
one that cannot be bought
for any amount of money.

Thank you for a gift wrapped in beauty,
that is wonderful in all seasons and times.

Thank you for a gift that is always near
in times of need
and brings great joy.

Thank you for the gift that sparkles
with freshness every day.

Thank you for my friend.
May I never take this gift for granted.
Amen.

(by John C. Maxwell)


M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S !



Tags: , , ,

8 comments:

Danita Russell said...

Merry Christmas Deb! I loved the friendship poem. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Danita
"Random Ramblings"

Rose said...

Hey Deb
Great poem. You and your family have a beautiful Christmas. Kiss little Sidney for me.

Rethabile said...

Thank you for the good wishes. I wish you the same for 2009: health, happiness and prosperity.

Alina Popescu said...

Merry Christmas, Deb! I wish you warmth, happiness, hope and everything good in the world :) And drink some eggnog for me, I hear it's great :D

Deb S. said...

Danita, Rose, Rethabile, Alina: Thank you! Merry Christmas!

Enemy of the Republic said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Shirazi said...

Merry Christmas to you. Wish you the best for times to come.

Malik said...

Merry Christmas Deb.